As a writer I believe it is incredibly important to know what others are saying about topics I too write about. Last year as I began delving more into the writing world, there were several perspectives and articles that stuck with me and I continued to think on over several months.
Here are the ten articles (and one hilarious video, just for kicks) that I found to be most insightful, compelling and thought-provoking in 2014:
- When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are – Relevant Magazine
- Singled Out: How Churches Can Embrace Unmarried Adults – Christena Cleveland
- Why Courtship is Fundamentally Flawed – Thomas Umstattd Jr.
- How Do I Find a Mentor? – Relevant Magazine
- The Promise You Can’t Keep in Marriage – Relevant Magazine
- Why I Don’t Guard My Heart Anymore – Converge Magazine
- What Not to Say When You Break Up With Someone – Relevant Magazine
- I Am Damaged Goods – A Deeper Story
- How to Avoid Becoming the Person You Hate – Allison Vesterfelt
- And this man dancing in a watermelon costume.
Categories: Best of the Web